Wednesday 1 January 2014

It's all about new beginnings :)

With that being said, we welcome in 2014 on this hot, humid day in my town of Townsville, Australia.

I will get the introductions over and done with and tell you a bit about myself, and i'm sure over time you will learn more about me and in turn, I hope to get to know my future readers :)
I am 28 years old, Born in Australia and am currently serving in the Australian Army. I am a small business owner where my partner and I operate out of our home creating and selling our own gym apparel as we live and enjoy a very active, healthy lifestyle.

This year is going to be big in many ways, my main focuses are those work and personal based, with my work goals kicking off in February as I start my new career in Psychology in the Army as I want to help the soldiers returning from operations deal with the issues they face when they come back into country and face the problems of being back in a civilized community.

My next goal is to compete in my first natural bodybuilding competition which I plan to do in June pending on the new location I may get posted my with my new job. Along with that, this is what I want my blog to entail, the amazing healthy and fit lifestyle, which so many want to live and achieve but either lack the knowledge, discipline or motivation to get it done. And that is what I want to be, the link between the wanting and give the knowledge and motivation to pursue the goals and become the person you want to be.

I will keep it short and sweet and wrap it up there, and will continue tomorrow after I have my first session (leg day) of the new year, and I also pick up my new supplements tomorrow which I look forward to trying and reviewing as well!

and remember, it's all about the pump :)

Justin
www.liftitgymwear.com
Lift it gym wear



No comments:

Post a Comment